Normally whenever we think about doing home renovation it is to feel comfortable again inside it. That is why over time we usually make these small changes in the rooms that need it the most or that we no longer like aesthetically.
But today we are going to go a little further in relation to the works in the houses, since we are currently seeing more and more old apartments completely renovated, to achieve a faster and more profitable sale or rental.
It is a reality that old flats for sale face greater difficulties in achieving a good release on the market, they cost more to sell and a good economic agreement is not reached between the parties.
If you are in this situation, we encourage you to consider completely or partially renovating your apartment so that its value increases. And you will ask yourself… But is it worth it to renovate my house and then sell it? From here we tell you emphatically yes!
We Tell You Everything You Have To Take Into Account When Facing The Reform Of Your House:
- Before starting a home renovation, find out the real price of your home. If it is an old house, ask several professionals for advice to make sure of its value.
- If you have some savings and can afford a comprehensive reform, do not hesitate to do it. On the other hand, it would not be advisable if you had to request a loan of money. Since as we all know, complete reforms sometimes vary the final price because we change some materials that we like more. Or we prefer to place some different detail that we did not initially have in mind. planned.
- If, on the contrary to the previous point, you do not have enough money. If you do not want to make a reform, we recommend that you make a clean image of the property. This means that you change only what is most needed. And give the whole house a coat of color, as well as more modern decoration. Moving the furniture around and taking care of the small details will give your house a new look and make it look current and attract the attention of those interested.
- Keep in mind that home renovation is to increase its value is a sales strategy. With this, you get to revalue between 10 and 25 percent of the initial price.
- Work on energy efficiency, as it is an old home, it may not have well-prepared spaces. That is why it invests in doors and windows to condition the acoustics and thermal insulation of the house.
- What we are seeing lately is that future buyers appreciate more a home that is like new inside. Without giving so much importance to the year of the building or, for example, that it has an elevator. This appreciation is also important to determine if you make that decision. Carrying out this type of change in your home will only bring benefits for its subsequent sale.
Of course, always put yourself in the hands of professionals so that they can help you at each stage of the process. They are going to be the ones who best advise you and guide you along the way.
You may also be interested in Ten tips for home renovation